Madonna Circle meets at 6:00pm on the first Monday of the month (if a holiday falls on that day, the meeting is moved to the second Monday).
Several members volunteer to be hostesses for each meeting – they provide a light meal or snacks.
Madonna Circle Prayer
- O Mary,
You are the patron saint of the Madonna Circle and our Spiritual Guide.
- As a mother, you have experienced our joys and sorrows, trials and triumphs. You truly know what it is to be a woman. Thank you for allowing us to form this circle in order to share friendship, love, and a part of our lives with each other.
- We ask that your patience and understanding be a constant source of strength and that the faith and love you have instilled in us be an inspiration to our children. Let us be filled with your quiet, gentle spirit. Enable us to see your love in each of us. May we seek spiritual growth, rather than personal accomplishments.
- Make us aware of the needs of others. Give us the grace to forgive, and the courage to trust in your son, Jesus, who gives us everything that is good.
Madonna Circle was formed in 1978.
Monthly Service Projects
- Phyllis Mokry/Cathy Eaves – President
- Angela Kruseski – Vice-President
- Teresa Hayes – Secretary
- Ellen Jenkins – Treasurer
- Susie Dickson – Chaplain
- Gail Clark - Sunshine
Support our Parish and Community
- January 2 - Parish Outreach - Food Pantry
- February 6 - Community - Birthright Baby Shower
- March 6 - Community - Birthday Boxes
- April 21 - Community - Relay for Life on 1st
- May 1 - Community - Food Pantry
- June 5 - Parish - CWA Garage Sale - Drop off June 4, 10a-2p; June 6-9, 4p-7p
- July 3 - Community - Luggage/duffel bag project
- August - no meeting or project
- September 4 - Community - Birthday Boxes
- October 2 - Parish Outreach - Food Pantry
- November 6 - Garage Sale Nov 5
- December 4 - Fun seasonal event
Revised Feb 2016